Please update your Flash Player to view content.

Search 4x4Wire for more on OHV recreation and 4x4 Tech

Click on the below links for sample documents to be used to file with the California Secretary of State to incorporate a 501(c)3 organization.

Name Reservation:

First step is to submit a request to reserve a preferred organization name.  Your are required to submit three choices.

  Sample letter is:

Articles of Incorporation:

Once the name reservation is confirmed, use the below link for submitting Articles of Incorporation.  The document includes a sample cover letter.

  Sample letter is:

NOTE:  In the sample documents, change the wording in bold and bracketed with your specific information describing your new organization.

4x4Voice 10 Recents Posts