Sunday, 07 May 2017
  0 Replies
  3.5K Visits

Off-roading enthusiasts in Nevada can learn about Off-Highway Vehicle registration, the OHV grant program, and access motorized trail maps at the newly launched website

The Nevada Commission on Off-Highway Vehicles site features videos of Nevada residents explaining how they participate responsibly in off-road recreation by registering their vehicles, riding safely, respecting designated trails, and being prepared when travelling far away from local or emergency services.

Motorized trail maps are presented in digital format to show where off-road trails exist in Nevada on public lands. Visitors to the website can also find information regarding the program which provides grants to fund Off-Highway Vehicle related projects.

Off-Highway Vehicle registration is required in Nevada. Nearly all off-highway vehicles greater than 70cc, and 1976 or newer, must be registered and display a registration decal to operate legally in the state.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

OutdoorWire, 4x4Wire, JeepWire, TrailTalk, MUIRNet-News, and 4x4Voice are all trademarks and publications of OutdoorWire, Inc. and MUIRNet Consulting.

Copyright (c) 1999-2019 OutdoorWire, Inc and MUIRNet Consulting - All Rights Reserved, no part of this publication may be reproduced in any form without express written permission. You may link freely to this site, but no further use is allowed without the express written permission of the owner of this material. All corporate trademarks are the property of their respective owners.